Swim, Mo, swim! / by David A. Adler ; illustrated by Sam Ricks.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 12 of 19 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 19 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||PIC BK Sports ADLER (Text)||30512005374168||MEYM Juvenile||Checked Out||10/16/2020|
- ISBN: 9781984836786 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1984836781 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
- Copyright: 2020
On Field Day, Mo swims a lot faster than he knew he could, not because his team might win but because a fish keeps nibbling his toe.
|Target Audience Note:||
Guided Reading Level: I.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Racing > Juvenile fiction.
Swimming > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.