Fauja Singh keeps going : the true story of the oldest person to ever run a marathon / by Simran Jeet Singh ; Illustrated by Baljinder Kaur.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 3 of 5 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||PIC BK Sports SINGH (Text)||30512005377468||MEYM Juvenile||Checked Out||12/19/2020|
- ISBN: 9780525555094
- ISBN: 0525555099
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Kokila, An imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"The inspiring true story of Fauja Singh, who broke world records to become the first one hundred-year-old to run a marathon, shares valuable lessons on the source of his grit, determination to overcome obstacles, and commitment to positive representation of the Sikh community"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Kokila.
Grades K-1 Kokila.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fauja Singh, 1911- > Juvenile literature.
Long-distance runners > India > Biography.
Long-distance runners > England > Biography.
Marathon running > Juvenile literature.