Isaiah's legacy / Mesu Andrews.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 7 of 12 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||LP FIC ANDREWS (Text)||30512005373947||MEYM Non-Fiction||Checked Out||10/08/2020|
- ISBN: 9781643585970
- ISBN: 1643585975
- Physical Description: 584 pages (large print) : map ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Regular print version previously published by: WaterBrook, an imprint of Random House.
Includes a reader's guide.
"At eight years old, Shulle has known only life in a small village with her loving but peculiar father. When Uncle Shebna offers shelter in Jerusalem in exchange for Shulle's help tutoring King Manasseh, Judah's five-year-old co-regent who displays the same peculiarities as her father, she's eager to experience the royal court. But Shulle soon realizes the limits of her father's strict adherence to Yahweh's Law when Uncle Shebna teaches her of the starry hosts and their power"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject