Follow that frog / written by Philip C. Stead ; illustrated by Matthew Cordell.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 7 of 13 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 13 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||PIC BK Frogs & Turtles STEAD (Text)||30512005381932||MEYM Juvenile||Checked Out||06/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9780823444267
- ISBN: 0823444260
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 28 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Neal Porter Books, Holiday House, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"A Neal Porter Book."
Copyright incorrectly listed as "2121."
"Aunt Josephine tells her niece Sadie the tale of her lifelong pursuit of a man-eating frog"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 to 8. Holiday House.
Grades 2-3. Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frogs > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
Action and adventure fiction.