Miss Dorothy and her bookmobile / by Gloria Houston ; illustrated by Susan Condie Lamb.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||ER HOUSTON (Text)||30512005373525||MEYM Juvenile||Checked Out||08/28/2020|
- ISBN: 9780060291556 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060291559 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060291563 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060291567 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Dorothy has always wanted to work in a library like the red brick one of her girlhood, but after moving to rural North Carolina she discovers that the type of library is less important than the books and the people who read them.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.6 0.5 0.5 143043
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Librarians > Juvenile fiction.
Bookmobiles > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Picture books for children.