What if everybody did that? / by Ellen Javernick ; illustrated by Colleen Madden.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 20 of 25 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 25 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||PIC BK Behavior JAVERNICK (Text)||30512005381015||MEYM Juvenile||Checked Out||05/11/2021|
- ISBN: 9780761456865
- ISBN: 0761456864
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Marshall Cavendish Pinwheel bks edition.
- Publisher: Tarrytown, N.Y. : Marshall Cavendish Children, 2010.
A child learns that there are consequences for thoughtless behavior, from feeding popcorn to a bear at the zoo to dropping an empty can out of a car window.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 2.5 0.5 0.5 137346
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Human behavior > Juvenile fiction.