Secret coders. 2, Paths and portals / Gene Luen Yang & Mike Holmes.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 13 of 15 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||GRAPHIC J YANG (Text)||30512000522761||MEYM Juv Graphic||Checked Out||05/03/2021|
- ISBN: 9781626723405 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 92 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, 2016.
Junior Library Guild
There's something lurking beneath the surface of Stately Academy - literally. In a secret underground classroom, Hopper, Eni, and Josh discover that the campus was once home to the Bee School, an institute where teachers, students, and robots worked together to unravel the mysteries of coding. Hopper and her friends are eager to follow in this tradition and become top-rate coders. But why are Principal Dean and the rugby team suddenly so interested in their extracurricular activities?
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 3.2 1 1 182430
A Junior Library Guild selection (JLG)
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery stories.
Mystery and detective stories.
> Juvenile fiction.