John Wayne : the life and legend / Scott Eyman.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Meyersdale Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Somerset County Federated Library System.
- 38 of 39 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 39 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Meyersdale Public Library||BIOGRAPHY 92 WAYNE (Text)||30512005381734||MEYM Non-Fiction||Checked Out||05/31/2021|
- ISBN: 9781439199589 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1439199582
- ISBN: 9781439199602 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 658 pages, 24 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 623-628) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Prologue -- Part One: 1907-1939 -- Part Two: 1939-1952 -- Part Three: 1952-1961 -- Part Four: 1961-1979 -- Epilogue -- Acknowledgments -- Notes -- Bibliography -- Index.
"A revelatory biography of the enduringly popular John Wayne that draws on more than 100 interviews as well as exclusive access to the files of Wayne's film production company to answer the question why he became and remains an iconic American figure"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wayne, John, 1907-1979.
Motion picture actors and actresses > United States > Biography.
Men > Biography.
Iowa > Biography.